Oconee Fall Line Technical College accepts payment by Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa and MasterCard credit or debit cards.
To pay tuition and fees ONLINE:
Note: You can pay online by (1) a VISA or MasterCard credit or debit card or (2) by check.
- Login to BannerWeb with the first part of your OFTC student email. (i.e., email@example.com – your login would be jsmith, and your BannerWeb pin (i.e., 091096 for September 10, 1996).
- Click on Student & Financial Aid.
- Click on Student Records .
- Choose Pay Online in the drop down box.
- Choose the Term you are paying for from the drop down menu (ex. Summer 2020) and click Select Term.
- On the following page enter the amount of your payment in the Payment Amount field and click Pay By Credit or check.
- Complete the requested credit card or check information (including an email address where your receipt can be emailed).
- Confirm the information you entered and Submit your payment. Be sure you click the Submit button only once to avoid sending duplicate payments.
- You will receive a confirmation on the next screen if your payment was successful. A receipt confirming your payment will be sent to the email address entered on the payment screen. Be sure to keep a record of this email for your records.
To pay tuition and fees IN PERSON or by PHONE:
To pay tuition by phone or in person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment or arrangements.
Payment Deadlines and Refund Dates
- Please check the OFTC calendar for the current semester’s payment deadlines.
- Estimated refund dates will be posted on the OFTC homepage as they become available.
- Please check the Nelnet Payment Plan web page for the upcoming semester’s payment schedule.
Schedule of Tuition and Fees
If you have questions that are not addressed here:
- Regarding the amount you owe,
please call the Financial Aid Office:
- North Campus (Sandersville): 478-553-2131
- South Campus (Dublin): 478-274-7833 or 478-274-7940
- Regarding how to make a payment,
please call the Business Office
- North Campus (Sandersville): 478-553-2147
- South Campus (Dublin): 478-274-7737