Tuition & Fees
Academic Program Tuition
|Credit Hours||In-State Resident||Out-of-State Resident||International/ |
Commercial Truck Driving Program
Tuition & Related Fees
In-state tuition for transportation programs is $132.00 per credit hour:
|Commercial Truck Driving Tuition (9 credit hours)||$1,188.00|
|Standard Fees (See “Other Fees”)||$336.00|
Students will be responsible for fees associated with obtaining the motor vehicle report, physical/drug screening, and licensure. Books are required, but not included in this total.
Residency and Waivers
See rules governing legal residency status and waivers in OFTC’s Academic Handbook.
Georgia students sixty-two (62) years of age or older who are otherwise qualified may attend technical colleges, for credit courses only, without charge or payment of tuition on a space available basis.
A student’s first admission application for any credit course must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $25.00. The Application Fee is waived for Joint and Dual Enrollment students only.
Other Fees Due at Registration
|Campus Safety Fee||$25.00|
|Accident Insurance||$ 6.00|
|Special Instructional Fee||$ 55.00|
|Instructional Technology Fee||$105.00|
|Facility Fee||$ 50.00|
***The Student Activity fee is waived for totally online students.
Additional Fees (which may be due at registration)
- A NON-REFUNDABLE Late Registration Fee of $45.00 is assessed after classes begin.
- All Allied Health, Early Childhood Care and Education and Cosmetology students must pay an annual $11.00 clinical liability insurance fee.
- CTD students will be assessed a Fuel Surcharge of $185.00 and a drug test fee of $68.00.
- Other programs may have additional costs. Allied Health and ECCE Students are required to pay a $22.00 lab fee to cover the cost of their CPR card and a drug screen fee of $42.00.
- All science lab courses require a $25.00 per course fee for lab supplies.
- Certain programs may have additional costs. Those costs are listed online on the individual program pages or the OFTC Catalog.
|Returned Check Charge||$30.00|
|Transcript Fee||$ 7.55|
|Replacement ID Fee||$ 5.00|
NOTE: Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Books and Supplies Statement
Books and supplies are additional out-of-pocket expenses. Unless the student has financial aid or student loans, they must be prepared to purchase books and supplies. These expenses should not be included with payments for tuition and other related expenses. Such expenses may range from $300 to $700 per semester. The cost of books and supplies depends on the student’s major and their class load.
Proctored Exam Charges
OFTC does not assess any charges for OFTC distance education students’ proctoring services. OFTC students requesting proctoring services at other TCSG institutions will not be assessed proctoring fees, nor will OFTC assess proctoring fees for a student requesting proctoring services provided the student is enrolled at a TCSG college.
OFTC students choosing proctoring services to be rendered by a non-TCSG college or organization may be assessed a proctoring fee at the discretion of the non-TCSG college or organization.
OFTC charges $25.00 to administer proctored exams to students who are not enrolled at TCSG institutions.