Check Your Admissions Status
For Students who Applied Online
PLEASE NOTE: You can only check your status online if you applied online.
- LOGIN to BannerWeb using the button below. Use the Login ID and PIN that you created when you completed your online application.
- FIND “Admission Term” under “Processed Applications”.
- CLICK on the upcoming term for which you are applying (Example: Fall Semester 2016).
- SCROLL to the bottom of the “Application Summary” page for a list of your admission requirements.
- If the received date is blank for an item listed, it has not been received.
- If every requirement item has a date listed, you have met all admissions requirements for the college.
For Students who Applied with a Paper Application
If you submitted a paper application, please contact the OFTC Admissions Office: