1189 Deepstep Road
Sandersville, GA 31082
M – Th: 8 AM – 12 PM
Fri: 8 AM – 1 PM
* not open when
school is closed
560 Pinehill Road
Dublin, GA 31021
M – W: 9 AM – 6 PM
Th: 9 AM – 1 PM
* not open when
school is closed
While our campuses will continue to be closed to non-essential personnel and to the public until we see a decline in the spread of the virus or until directed to open the campuses, we are available to help!
Please call us at the numbers listed for your campus or email us at email@example.com.
OFTC’s Bookstore at the Sandersville and Dublin campuses are ready for your books, supplies and special orders.
Note: Merchandise sold at the bookstores is available for in-store purchase. Items are not currently sold online.
Last Day to Use Financial Aid in Bookstore
- 2020 Summer Semester (AY20): June 3, 2020
- View OFTC’s Academic Calendar
OFTC Bookstore Policies
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, checks (for amount of purchase only), money orders, and school approved financial aid. We also offer gift certificates.
- Unused balances of financial aid will be refunded by Bank Mobile.
- Course Drops/Adds/Withdrawals may modify grant awards as determined by the OFTC Financial Aid Office. Student will be responsible for any remaining balances due.
- A valid ID badge must be presented in the bookstore in order to purchase items against a grant.
- Questions/problems regarding grant award(s) should be addressed to the OFTC Financial Aid Office.
– At North Campus (Sandersville), this is located in the Student Affairs department off of the atrium.
– At South Campus (Dublin), this is located in the W. R. Stewart Building.
- There is a $30 fee assessed for each check returned from the bank unprocessed.
- Bookstore Opt Out Option: Excess funds, after tuition and fees are paid, are available for book and supply purchases in the OFTC bookstores. Students are permitted to purchase books and supplies from other vendors using their own funds. If a student elects not to use their financial aid funds to purchase books and supplies in an OFTC bookstore, then refunds will be issued on the regular refund schedule.
Exchanges and returns will be allowed if the following are adhered to:
- Books/Supplies may be exchanged/returned if they are not unwrapped from the original packaging or written in. It is recommended that you verify with your instructor(s) that you have the correct books/supplies prior to unpacking.
- Exchanges will be made without question if the bookstore sells the incorrect book.
- A refund will be issued for the exact amount of the purchase due to a course drop/withdrawal if:
- the book/supplies are not unwrapped from the original packaging,
- the book/supplies are not written in or on, and
- they are in new condition.
- Original receipt is required on all sales.
- All returns/exchanges must be made to the OFTC Bookstore within five (5) calendar days of purchase.
Thank you for allowing the OFTC Bookstore to serve you. We appreciate your business. We wish you the best in your academic endeavors!
OFTC Textbook Lending Program
The Janice Jackson Lending Library gives students of OFTC an opportunity to borrow books for their current semester of attendance.