Oconee Fall Line Technical College provides a variety of services to assist students and graduates in achieving their career objectives.
- Individualized Career Counseling
- Career Assessments
- Resume Writing Assistance
- Interviewing Tips
- Valuable Experience for Working Students
- Workshops for Career Development
- On Campus Recruiting
Services are also provided to assist employers in recruiting qualified students and graduates.
- Area Businesses Job Postings
- Federal Work Study Jobs
- Job Fairs
- Job Search Websites and Career Planning Tools
Job Placement Rates
- TCSG Job Placement Rates (Click on “Placement” under “Technical Education”)
- U.S. Department of Education College Scorecard
If you have recently graduated from OFTC, please complete our Graduate Survey. Your responses help us evaluate the effectiveness of our programs based on the experiences and comments of former students. All ratings are strictly confidential. Your ratings will be grouped with others and your name will not be associated with the ratings you give. If you have any questions, please contact the Career Services Office at 478-274-7643. Thank you for your assistance!
Coordinator, Career Services & Disability