Oconee Fall Line Technical College wants you to succeed in your program of study, and all credit students are advised by full-time faculty according to their field of study. Your advisor is there to help you make responsible, informed and timely decisions about your educational plans.
An advisor will:
- Help you learn about program requirements and college policies and procedures.
- Assist you in selecting courses that will satisfy your program requirements, fit your strengths and contribute to your career and life goals.
- Be available throughout the term to help you solve academic problems when possible and obtain the assistance of others when necessary.
We encourage you to visit with an advisor whenever you have questions or concerns. Your advisor expects and wants to hear from you.
- Advisor names and contact information are listed on each program of study page.
- Make an appointment with your advisor. You can find their contact information in the online directory. Advisor names are also listed on each program of study page.
- Meet with your advisor early in the term to discuss any problems that affect your academic performance.
- Meet with your advisor to add or drop courses.
- Meet with your advisor prior to registration for the next term. A returning student cannot register for classes unless an advisor approves a student.