Oconee Fall Line Technical College has authorized Credentials, Inc. to process official transcript orders online. To order a transcript, click the Credentials Transcript Network link below:
- A $7.55 fee will be charged for each standard transcript request completed online.
- Transcripts will not be processed if you have any outstanding financial obligations to the college or if any restrictive hold has been placed on your account.
- If you are a currently enrolled student and wish to have your current semester grades on the transcript, please be sure to mark your order to hold the transcript until current semester grades are posted. Duplicate transcripts will not be provided if there were missing grades on your transcript and you did not request a hold.
Test Scores & Other Documentation Requests
Unofficial transcripts may be accessed through Banner Web.
Your User ID is your social security number or student ID. Your PIN is your six digit birthday (MMDDYY). You may be asked to change your PIN when you enter Banner Web. Follow the directions on the screen.
- Click Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click Student Records
- Click Academic Transcript to view unofficial transcript
- Select appropriate term
- Click Submit
- Log out of Banner Web when completed
The National Student Clearinghouse is used for enrollment and degree verifications only.