Degree Works is a computerized degree audit program and academic advising tool designed to assist you and your advisors in reviewing your program progress. A web-based program, Degree Works re-organizes your transcript chronologically and categorically, easily identifying courses you have completed and what courses you still need in order to fulfill your program requirements.
Degree Works allows students to:
- Determine what requirements are needed in order to complete the selected program of study
- View individual course grades
- View cumulative grade-point average (GPA)
- Determine which course have been taken
- View transferred courses, waivers, and exemption credits applied toward their program
- Confirm academic standing
- Determine if a course is offered on the upcoming schedule by clicking on the course numbers (once the schedule has been loaded)
Using Degree Works
- Degree Works Student Instructions
- To access Degree Works, login to My OFTC Dashboard. If you need any help with Degree Works, contact OFTC’s Registrar.