COVID-19 Information & Resources
OFTC’s campuses are OPEN and available to assist you in-person, in addition to phone and email under normal operating hours. If you prefer to call or email us, please visit our Information Directory for contact information.
Safe Campus Practices
- Please do not enter the building if you are sick.
- COVID-19 vaccinations are not required for employees or students but are HIGHLY encouraged and recommended.
- OFTC will continue to follow all current CDC guidelines.
- Please wash your hands and or use hand sanitizer frequently!
Please demonstrate mutual respect for others and honor the concerns about COVID-19 in our communities. Maintain as much social distancing as reasonably possible.
All other safety systems – sanitation, air filtering systems, etc. – are still in use throughout the campus and continue to protect students and employees alike.
If you begin to show the symptoms of or test positive for COVID-19, you should report the illness immediately. As soon as you begin showing symptoms, receive a positive test result, or have had close exposure to someone who has testing positive for COVID-19, you should report this information to:
- Students: Inform your faculty members/instructors
- Employees: Inform your supervisor
Report your COVID-19 status by completing the online form found at:
We know this can be a trying time for everyone. If you need help, we want to get you assistance.
- If you are at immediate risk of harming yourself or someone else, immediately call 911.
- If you need urgent crisis intervention, please access any of these 24-hour emergency mental health crisis resources:
- Georgia Crisis and Access Line: 1-800-715-4225