Commercial Truck Driving Class Schedule
Enrolling in a CTD Program
- Review the program requirements for the program you seek. They are listed on the CTD program pages and in the OFTC Catalog.
- Admissions Procedures – What you need to do to enroll!
- To speak with an Admissions Specialist, please call (478) 553-2064 in Sandersville or (478) 274-7837 in Dublin. They will be glad to help you in any way they can and answer any questions you may have. ASK ABOUT FINANCIAL AID AND PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS!
- Talk with a WIA representative in your region to see if you qualify for additional financial assistance. Find your local WIOA office.
- OFTC is no longer offering a CTD Refresher Course at any campus. Persons needing CDL Testing should contact Dale Anderson at (478)553-2408 (North Campus) or Connie Bland (478)274-7839 (South Campus).
CTD Class Locations
- (T) Transportation Center, 1678 Kaolin Road, Sandersville
- (S) South Campus, Dublin
- (H) Hancock County Center, Sparta
- (J) Jefferson County Center, Louisville
CTD Class Schedule
|Summer 2018||(S, J) Dublin and Jefferson||05/21/18||08/02/18|
|Fall 2018||(S, T) Dublin and Sandersville
|Spring 2019||(S, J) Dublin and Jefferson||01/07/19||03/14/19|
|Summer 2019||(S, T) Dublin and Sandersville||05/20/19||08/01/19|
|Summer 2018||(S) Dublin
|Fall 2018||(S) Dublin||08/20/18||10/27/18|
|Spring 2019||(S) Dublin
|Summer 2019||(S) Dublin
For more information or to register, visit your local OFTC campus listed above or call (478) 553-2064 or (478) 274-7837.