Picture Yourself in a Nontraditional Program at OFTC
Oconee Fall Line Technical College supports and assists women and men pursuing a non-traditional Associate Degree, Technical Diploma or a Technical Certificate of Credit.
What does Nontraditional mean?
Nontraditional status is based on gender and the training program you are enrolled in. Nontraditional occupations are defined as occupations that have less than 25% of one gender employed in the workforce. Nontraditional programs lead to careers that are high-wage, high-demand, or high skill.
Assistance is available for you. Get started today by exploring the following options:
- Financial Aid Options
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Work Study
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Georgia HOPE Scholarship for Degree Programs
- Georgia HOPE GRANT for Diploma/Certificate Programs
- Workforce Investment Act Program
- HOPE GED Voucher
- OFTC’s Textbook Lending Program
- The Veterans Administration
- At OFTC contact Jennifer Thigpen at (478) 240-5161 or jthigpen@OFTC.edu for more information.
A nontraditional program can lead to a rewarding career. You can look forward to the following:
- Job security
- Fulfilling work
- Opportunity for adventure
- Broader job opportunities
- Opportunity for advancement
- Higher wages
- Better benefits
- Job satisfaction
OFTC offers the following non-traditional programs:
Just to name a few…
If you wish to explore a nontraditional program at OFTC in order to become more marketable in today’s workforce, GET STARTED TODAY!
For more information on nontraditional careers and OFTC’s nontraditional focus group, please contact:
|SOUTH CAMPUS (Dublin)
Stewart Bldg. Room 112
Phone (478) 274-7836
|NORTH CAMPUS (Sandersville)
Phone (478) 240-5162