- Primo – OFTC Library Catalog of holdings
- Image Quest – Trusted source for images that are free of copyright infringement to use in presentations or papers.
- Learning Express – practice tests, ebooks, software tutorials, career info and much more
- WorldCat – (the OCLC Online Union Catalog) includes books, websites and internet resources, manuscripts, maps, computer programs, films and slides, newspapers, periodicals, and sound recordings.
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) – Scientific and scholarly journals
- eBooks on EBSCO Host– a vast collection of books that you can use for research, read, and check out!
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Films on Demand – Videos: Humanities, Social Sciences, Business, and Health. From off-campus you get to this database through Galileo/Browse by database and the Galileo password
- GALILEO (Georgia Library Learning Online) – full text journals, newspapers and reference texts
- LexisNexis Academic – Worldwide resources for legal, news and business
- LibGuides Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources
- Project Gutenberg – Download free copyright expired books
- Salem Press
Nursing and Allied Health Resources:
- Facts & Comparisons
- MedlinePlus.gov – A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine that offers reliable, up-to-date health information.
- PubMed.gov – “The world’s largest biomedical library maintains and makes available a vast print collection and produces electronic information resources on a wide range of topics.”
Note: Access to online resources (not counting Primo) is available through GALILEO off campus or by logging in to My PC. Please view the Library Orientation for directions. Contact the library with any questions.