For off-campus access to these resources:
- Select the desired resource.
- Sign in through Open Athens.
- Select students.
- Sign in using your student login information.
- Primo – Search the OFTC Library Catalog of holdings
- Learning Express – practice tests, ebooks, software tutorials, career info and much more
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) – Scientific and scholarly journals
- eBooks on EBSCO Host– a vast collection of books that you can use for research, read, and check out!
- Films on Demand – Videos: Humanities, Social Sciences, Business, and Health. From off-campus you get to this database through Galileo/Browse by database and the Galileo password
- GALILEO (Georgia Library Learning Online) – full text journals, newspapers and reference texts
- LibGuides Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources
- Project Gutenberg – Download free copyright expired books
- Science/Forensic Science/Global Resources/Global Warming/Mathematics and Society
- Health/Magill’s Medical Guide/Psychology & Mental Health/Cancer/Genetics/Infections Diseases & Conditions/Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- History/Milestone Documents in American History/Great Lives from History/Great Events from History/ Decades 20’s, 40’s & 60’s/Encyclopedia of American Business
- Literature Critical Insights group
Nursing and Allied Health Resources:
- Facts & Comparisons
- MedlinePlus.gov – A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine that offers reliable, up-to-date health information.
- PubMed.gov – “The world’s largest biomedical library maintains and makes available a vast print collection and produces electronic information resources on a wide range of topics.”