Area Business Job Listing
||L & N Truck Service
|| Lesa Allen
|Skills Needed and Description of Job:
- Maintains, diagnoses and repairs trailers and dollies.
- Responsible for ensuring the duties of their position are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Ensures total customer satisfaction.
- Basic reading and writing skills and follow both oral and written directions.
- Must be able to pass appropriate testing and requirements.
- Must have current valid driver’s license.
- Performs inspections required by the company and government entities.
- Performs troubleshooting on DC electrical, ABS systems, air brakes and suspension.
- Installs and/or replaces new repair parts.
- Performs cutting and welding procedures on steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Has knowledge of using stick welders, mig welders and plasma cutters.
- Perform repairs with minimal supervision to ensure proper performance and safety of equipment.
- Tests equipment for proper operations. Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work in the conditions of a repair and mechanical shop environment which includes but not limited to noise exposure, heights up to 13 feet, occasionally will work outdoors in all types of weather conditions, moderate walking and climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Must have own mechanical tools or willing to purchase them.
- Auto mechanic OR some form of automotive repair experience is REQUIRED.
- Must be able to pass 10 year criminal background check.
|Hours/Week: weekly pay
|Salary: $12.00-$20.00 based on experience
||Benefits: Will be discussed at interview.
|Travel Necessary: No
Applicants can apply online https://www.lntruck.com. For assistance or more information, please contact Saketta Brown, OFTC Career Services, email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Institution