Area Business Job Listing
||Addington Place of Dublin
|Skills Needed and Description of Job:
Under the direction of the Executive Director, performs routine preventative maintenance and repair procedures on the building, mechanical equipment and utility systems. Consistent with the Symerica mission, Contributes to the efficient operation of the building.
- Performs minor repair of the building and equipment. (Major repairs are performed under the supervision of licensed workers.)
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a regular basis.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Performs outside custodial duties, such as plant management as required.
- May obtain estimates for supplies and repair parts; order parts as needed.
- Protects their own health and the health of others by adopting safe work practices, reporting unsafe conditions immediately and attending all relevant in-services regarding health and safety.
- Maintains and pre-qualifies contractors and acts as a liaison between contractors.
- Supervises housekeeping staff and all duties associated with
Completion of high school
Additional certifications preferred
General knowledge of carpentry, electrical and plumbing procedures
General knowledge of cooling/heating systems as well as appliance maintenance
Fast paced environment
Works independently with little supervision
Flexible work schedule
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to read blueprints and interpret instructions
Must be fluent in English
Required to lift and carry up to 50 Lbs
Must be able to walk, sit, push and pull.
Must be able to continuously move during work hours.
Must have the ability to respond to inquiries
Must be long and short term memory capable
Must be alert, have concentration and judgment abilities
Ability to empathize
Ingenuity and creativity
Problem solving and critical thinking
|Salary: $14.00 per hour
||Benefits: Will be discussed at interview.
|Travel Necessary: No
Applicants can apply for this position by visiting https://www.indeed.com/ For assistance or more information, please contact Saketta Brown, OFTC Career Services, email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Institution