Area Business Job Listing
||HIVE Talent Acquisition Firm LLC
|| Machine Shop
|Skills Needed and Description of Job:
Under limited supervision, sets up and operates machine shop equipment to produce high quality
machined parts using the most efficient method.
- Manufactures parts from engineering drawings and written and verbal instructions.
• Sets up and operate standard and numerically control shop equipment according to approved
methods and standards.
• Compiles list of tooling equipment required to make parts per blueprint specifications.
• Develops program or edit files as required to make parts using blueprint data files and sketches from
• Inspects finished product per blueprint specification to ensure integrity.
• Grinds and/or sharpen standard, special, and form tools.
• Establishes methods and procedures to produce parts efficiently.
• Designs, develops, and maintains a variety of special or standard tooling and R&D parts using
prototype drawings or sketches.
• Determines proper feed speeds and layout for production runs.
• Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
• Troubleshoots equipment and correct equipment malfunctions under minimum supervision.
• Maintains accurate logs of equipment status, production status, and minor problems providing some
analysis and recommendations.
• Follows up on pending issues of equipment and/or parts and recommend solutions.
• Identifies and solve programming errors and machine performance issues.
• Trains less experienced personnel.
• Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
• Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer and regulatory
• Complies with ISO 9001 procedures
- Strong knowledge of machine shop mathematics, blueprints and drawings, use of machine speeds
• Good hand/eye coordination.
• Good mechanical ability.
• Knowledge of products.
• Demonstrate leadership ability.
• Strong teamwork skills.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Basic PC skills.
• Computer skills necessary for the use of Mastercam programming and editing of CNC equipment.
|Hours/Week: Friday-Sunday/3 12hour shifts
||Benefits: Will be discussed at interview.
|Travel Necessary: No
Applicants can email resume to email@example.com or apply online https://hivetaf.com/current-openings . For assistance or more information, please contact Saketta Brown, OFTC Career Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Institution