LPN for Warrenton Health & Rehabilitation
Area Business Job Listing
||Warrenton Health & Rehabilitation
|| Amanda Jones
|Skills Needed and Description of Job:
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with residents, family members, department heads, and fellow associates
- Responsible for the safe and efficient management of a long-term care patient area and/or nursing department shift.
- Plans and directs the activities of assigned staff and oversees the execution of quality resident care.
- Complies with current federal, state, and local regulations governing nursing care in the execution of assigned duties.
- Administers and records medications following physician orders and established center policy
- Takes and records resident vital signs and collects laboratory specimens as directed.
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families.
|Hours/Week: Full-Time;Flexible hours
||Shift: All shifts available
|Salary: Will be discussed
|Travel Necessary: No
For consideration, apply in person at Warrenton Health & Rehabilitation, 813 Atlanta Hwy, Warrenton, GA 30828 or email resume to mailto:Amanda.Jones@c-ross.comFor more information or assistance, please contact Saketta Brown, Career Services Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 478-274-7643.
Equal Opportunity Institution