Inventory Coordinator I
Area Business Job Listing
||Inventory Coordinator I
||HIVE Talent Acquisition Firm LLC
|Skills Needed and Description of Job:
Under direct supervision, ensures that all materials are received, handled, stored and counted
- Unloads and loads materials.
• Enters all material movement (receipt and/or shipment) transactions into inventory control
• Puts up stock per defined location procedures.
• Uses query of inventory control system for location of materials.
• Pulls stock and/or kits.
• Prepares customer sales orders for shipment which includes boxing, packing, labeling, and
stocking finished goods inventory in preparation for shipment.
• May assemble material on pallets for customer shipment.
• Performs cycle counts to verify record accuracy.
• Creates labels and documentation to track material movement.
• Performs pickups and deliveries as needed.
• Notifies Supervisor when the stock is low.
• Operates pallet jack, forklift, company truck and other material handling equipment.
• Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
• Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy the customer
and regulatory requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Follow established work practices to assure proper handling of hazardous chemicals and
comply with established procedures for emergency responses.
• Complies with ISO 9001 procedures.
- High school diploma or education/experience equivalent required
• Ability to work with employees at all levels within the organization.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Basic reading, writing and math skills.
• Beginner PC skills.
• Valid driver’s license.
|Salary: $13.00-$14.50/per hour
||Benefits: Will be discussed at interview.
|Travel Necessary: No
Applicants can email resume to email@example.com or apply online https://hivetaf.com/current-openings . For assistance or more information, please contact Saketta Brown, OFTC Career Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Institution