Beginning Summer Semester 2021, Oconee Fall Line Technical College will participate in a new platform called “eCampus.” This new platform allows students from across Georgia to enroll in online courses offered by any Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) college, providing students access to programs that may not be available at their home college. Upon completion of this course, students will earn credit at their home college.
Students can see advisor for list of eCampus courses if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Are there admission requirements for using this particular learning platform?
- eCampus is a delivery platform used by all TCSG Colleges. The admission or placement requirements are determined by your college for all programs.
Does it cost anything to use?
- Standard tuition and fees cover the cost of eCampus.
How do I enroll in class?
- Students enroll in a class using the college’s normal enrollment platform.
What technology do I have to have to use eCampus?
- A device that connects to the internet and access to some form of web browser. Some courses may have more requirements such as software or other hardware.
If I don’t have access to the internet, can I still have access to this tool and its resources?
- Yes. Colleges will provide access via local College internet on their campus and provide location information for Wi-Fi hotspots strategically placed within your community.
More About OFTC Programs
The mission of Oconee Fall Line Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, is to contribute to the economic and workforce development of east central Georgia through quality technical and continuing education, adult education, and business and industry services. The College offers associate degrees, diplomas, technical certificates of credit, and non-credit certificates in a student-centered learning environment through traditional and distance education modes of delivery.