Adult Education Virtual Enrollment
Enroll today for your high school equivalency with Oconee Fall Line Technical College by completing the following registration tasks. If you are unable to complete these tasks online, please call 478-274-7848 or 478-357-0802 for more information on enrolling in our program.
PLEASE NOTE: All students interested in enrolling must have a state issued identification card (Example: Driver’s License or State Issued ID). If the student is 16 or 17 years old, a withdrawal form from the last school attended or, if the student was homeschooled, a signed underage affidavit is needed.
Please view OFTC’s Adult Education Orientation video.
- Complete the Online Intake Form.
- Complete the Student Survey.
- Complete the Acknowledgment of Future Testing Form.
- View the OFTC Code of Conduct and
- Complete the Acknowledgement of OFTC Code of Conduct.
- Complete the Student Expectations Form.