Transition to College
If you have completed the GED® Test, you will receive your official scores and diploma within 4 to 6 weeks. If you earned your GED® Diploma in Georgia and need a duplicate or an Official Transcript of your GED Test scores sent to a school, employer, etc., please visit TCSG’s site to make your GED transcript request.
Now that you have earned your GED, it’s time to consider your next steps as you plan for your future.
Guiding You to Success
OFTC’s transition services program provides assistance in helping individuals who have earned their GED diploma to make the successful transition into one of OFTC’s credit programs.
OFTC’s Transition Specialists will guide you through the admissions process, financial aid, career counseling, and other support services.
Take the Next Step
You put hard work and effort into earning your GED. Make the most of your accomplishment by continuing your education with a degree, diploma or certificate. OFTC’s caring and friendly staff is here to ease your fears and help you realize your potential!
- First, make the decision to continue your education.
- OFTC helps with career planning to find the right program of study for you.
- If you already know what you want to study, stop by your local campus to enroll.
- OFTC can help you create a plan to finance your education. There are grants, scholarships, Federal Work Study, and student loan programs to make it happen.
- Ask about a $500 HOPE voucher to continue your education.
- FREE tutoring and support for all subject areas is also available!
- When you are done, OFTC’s Career Services department can help you find a job!
Now’s The Time to Keep Going
Education and job training is the key to career success: a promotion, a better job, more money, and a higher standard of living to name a few. Don’t stop now. Earn a certificate, diploma or degree at OFTC.