Navigating College at OFTC
Are you looking for a career after high school, a brand new career, or the latest training and skills in your current career? Then, Oconee Fall Line Technical College has some great options for you to consider to get started today!
- Choose the training you need. Not sure? Look at career options to narrow your program choice.
- Apply to OFTC.
- Register for class. And don’t forget about all the extra options available to you: campus life, support services, job search and more!
1. Select the type of training you need
- Are you looking for a career track? Choose from one of the many Academic Programs OFTC offers.
- Are you looking for short-term workshops in the latest technology? Visit our Continuing Education area to see what classes are available.
- Do you need training (on-campus or off-site) for your employees? Learn more about OFTC’s Business & Industry specialized courses .
- Are you interested in earning your High School Equivalency (GED or HiSET) or other adult education services?
Choose the right career for you
- OFTC’s Student Affairs Representatives are available to help you find the career that is right for you. Stop by any OFTC location or call for personalized assistance.
- Browse academic program pages on OFTC’s website or catalog to learn more about that program’s career traits, requirements, salary potential, employment opportunities and more!
- You can also check out various careers, related salaries, and educational requirements in the Career Info section of www.GAfutures.org.
- Information for Parents / Family
2. Apply today
- Oconee Fall Line Technical College’s experienced staff will guide you through the Application Process. To get started or if you have questions, call an Admissions Representative.
- Georgia’s Technical Colleges provide career training at the most reasonable price available.
If you still have questions, call an OFTC Financial Aid Representative.
|Dublin Campus (South)
560 Pinehill Road
Dublin, GA 31021
Toll Free: 1 (800) 200.4484
|Sandersville Campus (North)
1189 Deepstep Road
Sandersville, GA 31082
Toll Free: 1 (877) 399.8324
3. After you enroll at OFTC… It’s time to register for class and get started!
Once you’ve chosen your career path, our experienced academic advisors will guide you through advisement and the registration process.
Get involved in campus life!
- Our students are very active on campus and in the community. Read more about OFTC’s Student Organizations.
Get special assistance
- OFTC’s Student Affairs department offers several programs to assist students and community members. Read more about these available resources.
Start your job search
- OFTC has assistance and resources available for graduates ready to start their career. Current students and graduates can contact our Career Services department to learn more.