- Future Students – Tips on choosing a program of study, how to apply and more!
- Current Students – Find a quick list of online student resources!
Are you looking for a career after high school, a brand new career, or the latest training and skills in your current career? Then, Oconee Fall Line Technical College has some great options for you to consider to get started today!
- Are you looking for a career track? Choose from one of the many Academic Programs OFTC offers.
- Are you looking for short-term workshops in the latest technology? Visit our Continuing Education area to see what classes are available.
- Do you need training (on-campus or off-site) for your employees? Learn more about OFTC’s Business & Industry specialized courses .
- Are you interested in earning your GED® or other adult education services?
Choose the right career for you
- OFTC’s Student Affairs Representatives are available to help you find the career that is right for you. Stop by any OFTC location or call for personalized assistance.
- Browse academic program pages on OFTC’s website or catalog to learn more about that program’s career traits, requirements, salary potential, employment opportunities and more!
- You can also check out various careers, related salaries, and educational requirements in the Career Info section of www.GAfutures.org.
- Information for Parents / Family
- Oconee Fall Line Technical College’s experienced staff will guide you through the Application Process. To get started or if you have questions, call an Admissions Representative.
- Georgia’s Technical Colleges provide career training at the most reasonable price available.
If you still have questions, call an OFTC Financial Aid Representative.
|Dublin Campus (South)
560 Pinehill Road
Dublin, GA 31021
Toll Free: 1 (800) 200.4484
|Sandersville Campus (North)
1189 Deepstep Road
Sandersville, GA 31082
Toll Free: 1 (877) 399.8324
Once you’ve chosen your career path, our experienced academic advisors will guide you through advisement and the registration process.
Get involved in campus life!
- Our students are very active on campus and in the community. Read more about OFTC’s Student Organizations.
Get special assistance
- OFTC’s Student Affairs department offers several programs to assist students and community members. Read more about these available resources.
Start your job search
- OFTC has assistance and resources available for graduates ready to start their career. Current students and graduates can contact our Career Services department to learn more.
Make me@OFTC your homepage! This is your easy-to-access, one-stop-shop for a variety of student resources that you may need to access every day or, perhaps, only once in a while. It’s all here in one place:
|Student Login Information||Tips for Logging FREE tutoring for students into BannerWeb, DegreeWorks, and BlackBoard|
|Banner Web||Student Information System|
|Class Schedule||Class Schedule Information for All OFTC Campuses|
|College Catalog||Program and Course Information|
|Student E-Mail||Student E-Mail Login|
|MyPC Login||Student MyPC (on campus)
Student MyPC (off campus)
|Blackboard Learn||Student Learning Access|
|Academic Advisement||Advisement for all students|
|Tutoring||FREE tutoring for students|
|Graduation & Commencement||Information for student program completion|
|OFTC Library||The library offers a variety of services including countless Internet resources, for conducting research or reading for pleasure.|
|Galileo||Georgia’s Virtual Library|
|Library Online Catalog||Access OFTC Library Resources|
|Library Guides||Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your friendly librarians.|
|Campus Locations||Information about and directions to each of our campuses|
|College Directory||OFTC Faculty & Staff Directory|
|Public Safety||Campus Security phone numbers by campus|
|Career Services||To assist students and alumni|
|Disability Services||Support for students with disabilities|
|Veterans Services||Support for U.S. Military Veteran students|