Financial Aid Overview
Financial assistance is available to help eligible students pay for their educational expenses at Oconee Fall Line Technical College through grants, scholarships and Federal Work Study. OFTC offers a comprehensive program of financial aid for students enrolled to earn a degree, diploma or a certificate.
Applying for Financial Aid
- Application Process & Important Dates
- Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- Documents Required
- Net Price Calculator
- Payment Plan
- Consumer Information on College Navigator for Oconee Fall Line Technical College
Contacting the Financial Aid Office
You can contact the Financial Aid Office using the phone numbers below or stop by the campus nearest you.
- North Campus (Sandersville) – Financial Aid Office: 478-553-2131
- South Campus (Dublin) – Financial Aid Office: 478-274-7833 or 478-274-7940
- For Student Loan Information: 478-274-7764
- For VA Information: 478-240-5161
- For Federal Work Study (FWS): 478-240-5162 or 478-274-7836
Additional information on financial aid is available in the online OFTC catalog.