Financial Aid Priority Date for Summer (AY18)
When: Monday, April 23, 2018 (all day)
Location: All Campuses
Priority dates are there to ensure financial aid and federal student loan applications are completed in time to receive aid for the term you apply. OFTC will accept your application at any time, but tuition and fees may be due out of pocket if financial aid is not awarded prior to term start.
Contact Your Financial Aid Office
- North Campus (Sandersville) – Financial Aid Office: 478-553-2131
- South Campus (Dublin) – Financial Aid Office: 478-274-7833 or 478-274-7940
- For Student Loan Information: 478-274-7764
- For VA Information: 478-240-5161
- For Federal Work Study (FWS): 478-240-5162 or 478-274-7836
Additional information on financial aid is available in the online OFTC catalog.