Available Now: Apply and Pay Online
To make applying and paying for tuition more convenient, Oconee Fall Line Technical College (OFTC), now offers online options. Applying to your program of choice is one click away. Click here to apply online.
Students interested in paying online must use a VISA or MASTERCARD credit or debit card. Follow the steps below for online payments.
- Login to BannerWeb with your BannerID (900# number) or SSN and your BannerWeb pin (usually your 6-digit birthday the first time you login).
- Click on the Student Services & Financial Aid link.
- If you wish to allow certain fees to be paid via your financial aid, you can click OK on the popup requesting that you go to the Financial Aid Authorization page to authorize these payments; otherwise, click Cancel to continue on to the Student Services & Financial Aid page.
- Click on the Student Records link from this page.
- Students may choose either the Account Summary by Term, the Account Detail by Term, or the Account Summary link from the Student Records page to review current charges and start the Pay Online process. Only the Account Detail by Term page includes a record of any Authorized Financial Aid.
- At the bottom of any one of these pages, you will see a Pay Online link which will take you to the RTS Payment Gateway to start the payment process.
- Choose the Term you are paying for from the drop down menu (ex. Spring 2014) and click Select Term.
- On the following page enter the amount of your payment in the Payment Amount: field and click Pay By Credit.
- Complete the requested Credit Card information (including an email address where you’re receipt can be emailed).
- Confirm the information you entered and Submit your payment. Be sure you click the Submit button only once to avoid sending duplicate payments.
- You will receive a confirmation on the next screen if your payment was successful. A receipt confirming your payment will be sent to the email address entered on the payment screen. Be sure to keep a record of this email for your records.
For more information about the admissions process, visit https://www.oftc.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/.