Competitive Admissions Exam – TEAS
TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) Testing
The test is comprised of five areas: reading, mathematics, science, English, and language usage.
Upcoming Test Dates & Registration
The TEAS testing dates are now open and will be conducted on either OFTC’s Dublin and Sandersville campuses. Students must pay the $80 TEAS test fee in advance of the test and present a valid ID at the time of the exam.
To schedule your exam:
- Review the TEAS Quick Start Guide and verify you meet all of the technical requirements to be able to take this online, proctored exam from your home.
- Register to take the TEAS exam. Choose your preferred testing location, date, and time. Tests are currently scheduled July – December 2020 on the Dublin and Sandersville campuses. Test dates are listed on the registration form.
- Once payment is processed, you will receive a call from OFTC’s Testing Center to confirm your TEAS test date and time.
OFTC Policy for TEAS Testing
- OFTC requires that a practical nursing applicant must score a 59.5 to compete.
- A student may test only three times within each academic year (AY20 is August 26, 2019 – August 3, 2020). The highest total score of the possible three tests is used in the competitive formula.