Competitive Admissions Exam – TEAS
TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) Testing
The test is comprised of five areas: reading, mathematics, science, English, and language usage.
Upcoming Test Dates & Registration
The TEAS testing dates are now open and will be conducted on either OFTC’s Dublin and Sandersville campuses. (Dates can be found on the registration form linked below.) Students must pay the $80 TEAS test fee in advance of the test and present a valid ID at the time of the exam.
To schedule your exam:
- Register to take the TEAS exam. Choose your preferred testing location, date, and time. Tests are currently scheduled monthly on the Dublin and Sandersville campuses. Test dates are listed on the registration form.
- Once payment is processed, you will receive a call from OFTC’s Testing Center to confirm your TEAS test date and time.
- Create a student account at www.atitesting.com prior to test day and have your log-in information with you. Test takers who do not have the ATI username and password will not be able to take the exam.
OFTC Policy for TEAS Testing
- OFTC requires that a practical nursing applicant must score a 59.5 to compete; an ADN Bridge applicant must score a 65.0 to compete.
- A student may test only three times within each academic year. The highest total score of the possible three tests is used in the competitive formula.