Student Catalog & Handbook
The College’s Student Handbook contains information on school objectives, services, policies and procedures. The College Catalog is available online and includes program and course information.
- OFTC Catalog & Handbook (PDF)
- Search OFTC’s Programs of Study (Online)
- Search Faculty & Staff Directory (Online)
- Academic Calendar (Online)
Class schedules for each term are available online:
- Class Schedule (Online)
Oconee Fall Line Technical College was created on July 1, 2011 with the merger of Sandersville Technical College and Heart of Georgia Technical College. Below you will find the College’s annual report, highlighting the previous year’s accomplishments, including enrollment numbers, the job placement rate, and other pertinent information.
- View the OFTC Annual Report for Academic and Fiscal Year 2019 [PDF]