2019 Washington County Science Fair
The Georgia Science and Engineer Fair, hosted by Oconee Fall Line Technical College, is one of a number of learning experiences that help young people meet the challenges of the future. (More about GSEF) This competition is open to all Washington County students in grades 6-12.
- REGISTRATION OPENS – October 1, 2019
- REGISTRATION CLOSES – October 31, 2019
- Entries must be submitted using the online form linked below and be received by October 31ST. Printed entry forms will NOT be accepted. Once an entry has been received by OFTC, teams will not be allowed to substitute members. Withdrawals must be received no later than November 15th.
- December 4, 2019 – Science Fair Setup (8am – 4pm)
- December 5, 2019 – Science Fair Judging (9am-11am) & Award Ceremony (11:15am)
- TBD – Georgia College Regional Science & Engineering Fair (Milledgeville)
Rules and Forms
From the links below, you will find helpful tips, guidelines, and all required forms for you and your students. We hope that you will find this information useful as you prepare for the Science Fair.
NOTE: ALL FORMS MUST BE TYPED.
- REQUIRED FORMS for Local Fair
- Washington County Science Fair Entry Form (Required for Each Student. Printed submissions will NOT be accepted).
- Newspaper Tower Competition Entry Form (Entry Deadline: November 15, 2019)
- GSEF/ISEF Forms (Required for Each Student)
- Checklist for Adult Sponsor
- Student Checklist/Research Plan
- HELPFUL INFORMATION
I can’t wait for another successful Science Fair! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 478-553-2148. I look forward to great projects this year!
Oconee Fall Line Technical College
1189 Deepstep Road
Sandersville, Georgia 31082