Oconee Fall Line Technical College wants you
to succeed in your program of study, and all credit students are advised
by full-time faculty according to their field of study. Your advisor is
there to help you make responsible, informed and timely decisions about
your educational plans.
An advisor will:
- Help you learn about program requirements and college policies and procedures.
- Assist you in selecting courses that will satisfy your program
requirements, fit your strengths and contribute to your career and life
- Be available throughout the term to help you solve academic problems
when possible and obtain the assistance of others when necessary.
We encourage you to visit with an advisor
whenever you have questions or concerns. Your advisor expects and wants
to hear from you. View list of advisors by program of study.
- Make an appointment with your advisor. You can find their contact information in the online directory . Advisor names are also listed on each program of study page .
- Meet with your advisor early in the term to discuss any problems that affect your academic performance.
- Meet with your advisor to add or drop courses.
- Meet with your advisor prior to registration for the next term. A
returning student cannot register for classes unless an advisor approves
New and Returning students are required to meet with their advisor to select their courses prior to registration. Registration needs to be completed through BannerWeb. Students will need their student ID number and pin that they were given at the time of acceptance for log-in. Please contact the Registrar’s Office if you have difficulty with BannerWeb.
Students can get to the Banner Web and Degree Works instruction pages by clicking on "Registration Information" below.
Using Degree Works
Finding Current Class Schedules
There are several places to view the current schedule of classes on the OFTC Web Site.