Special Populations Services
The "Special Pops" program is designed to assist diverse students with support services, resource referrals, and life skills. The program provides effective guidance to assist Special Pops Students in overcoming barriers to stay in school and achieve their career goals.
The Special Populations Program assists the following groups of individuals:
- Single Parents
- Displaced Homemakers
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Economically Disadvantaged Individuals
- Individuals with Limited English Proficiency
- Individuals preparing for Nontraditional Fields
Oconee Fall Line Technical College offers Special Populations Students a range of services.
- Referral to community agencies
- Resource Guide (includes some applications, brochures and flyers)
Life Skills Workshops
- Goal Setting
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Test Anxiety
- Money Management
Title IX and Equity
As set forth in the student catalog, Oconee Fall Line Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).
For more information, contact:
Director of Student Life
Stewart Building, Room 113