Community Training Center
The American Heart Association has joined with OFTC in forming a division called the Community Training Center (CTC). The primary mission of the CTC is to provide organization support and function as a local resource for American Heart Association CPR courses.
In support of the American Heart Association programs, our instructors, who are affiliated with OFTC offer the following courses:
Basic Life Support Courses:
- Adult Heartsaver CPR – Adult obstructed airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Pediatric Heartsaver CPR – Child/Infant obstructed airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Heartsaver AED – Adult choking and cardiopulmonary resuscitation with a skills check off required for successful completion. This class also includes the new AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Healthcare Provider – This course includes adult, child, and infant choking: adult, child, and infant CPR; a skills check off with a written test; and new information of the AED.
- BLS Instructor – This course includes adult, child, and infant choking; adult, child, and infant CPR; skills check off as well as successful monitored completion of instructing a BLS course.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Instructor Course – This course includes adult choking and cardiopulmonary resuscitation with a skills check off required for successful completion. This also includes completion of the instructor orientation.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Advanced skills for physicians, nurses, paramedics, and other emergency healthcare providers in treating sudden cardiac arrest and other cardiac emergencies.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support – Advanced skills for physicians, nurses, paramedics, and other healthcare providers in treating illnesses and cardiac arrest in the child and infant patient.
First aid classes as well as Blood and Airborne Pathogens classes, are taught on an “as needed” basis.
Lisa Green, Specialist, B & I Services - South Campus
560 Pinehill Road, Dublin, GA 31021