Financial Aid Information
Financial assistance is available to help eligible students pay for their educational expenses at Oconee Fall Line Technical College through grants, scholarships and Federal Work Study. OFTC offers a comprehensive program of financial aid for students enrolled to earn a degree, diploma or a certificate.
Applications for aid must be completed annually for the aid year beginning
July 1st and ending June 30th.
Grants and Scholarships
Other Scholarships & Assistance
Applying for Financial Aid
Why Don't I Have Financial Aid?
- Dropping and Withdrawing from Classes
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
Repaying Student Loans
Need help managing your student loan debt?
Higher Education Solutions (HES) is partnered with Oconee Fall Line Technical College (OFTC) to assist borrowers in successfully navigating the student loan repayment process and avoiding default.
Explore this site to understand all of your options and to find helpful alternatives so you won’t fall behind: www.HESschools.com/OFTC
If you have questions that are not addressed here, please call the Financial Aid Office or stop by the campus nearest you.
- North Campus (Sandersville) - Financial Aid Office: 478-553-2131
- South Campus (Dublin) - Financial Aid Office: 478-274-7833 or 478-274-7940
- For Student Loan Information: 478-274-7764
- For VA Information: 478-240-5161
- For FWS: 478-240-5162 or 478-274-7643
Additional information on financial aid is available in the online OFTC catalog